Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Focusing My Future Vision

What are the five most important, specific accomplishments you need to make, within the next 12 weeks, for you to be pleased with the progress of your body and life?

1. Within 12 weeks, I will lose 30 lbs of fat.
2. Within 12 weeks, I will gain 10 lbs of muscle.
3. Within 12 weeks, I will lose 4 inches off my waist.
4. Within 12 weeks, I will be able to do 10 push-ups.
5. Within 12 weeks, I will be able to jog briskly for 10 minutes.

Which three patterns of action might prevent you from reaching your goal?

1. Continuing to eat high-fat, high-calorie food.
2. Not working out.
3. Having a defeatist attitude.

Which three new patterns do you need to establish to reach your goals?

1. Maintaining a healthy diet with lots of low-fat, high-protein foods in order to lose fat and build muscle.
2. Committing to a fitness routine including both strength training and cardio.
3. Having a positive outlook and strong attitude.

No comments: